Crowley’s Customs brokerage and compliance experts can help clear your cargo regardless of commodity through the import process. Whether you are importing basic consumer goods or more complex, medical equipment and supplies, allow Crowley to provide you the expertise to keep your cargo moving along the supply chain. Our in-depth knowledge of various industry segments sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced customs brokerage team is prepared to answer questions about basic tariff classifications, duty preferential treatment opportunities, U.S. governmental agencies(i.e. TTB, USDA, DOT, etc) requirements, and more.
Nationally Authorized Automated Remote Location Entry Filer
- Majority of all imports cleared via electronic system before arrival.
- Can file entry at any port within the U.S. electronically regardless of physical office locations.
- Electronic and Efficient Paperless Cargo Pre-Clearance
Duty Classification & Preferential Trade Agreement Assistance
First-Time & Foreign Importer Setup
Canned Food and Beverages Import Assistance
Medical Devices and Supplies Experience
Tobacco and Tobacco-Related Import Experience
Aluminum, Plastics and Recyclable Import Guidance
Vehicle / Watercraft / Personal Effects Clearances
Importer Security Filing / Rapid Self-Filing
In-Bond / In-Transit Cargo Management
Inspections / Examination Tracking Updates
Duty Drawback Processing and Entry Reconciliation
Transportation Coordination and Delivery Assistance
All Risk Cargo Insurance
The following documentation (in English) is required for all Customs Entries:
- ISF (Importer Security Filing) 10+2, 24 hours prior to container loading the vessel at port of origin (Ocean cargo only).
- Legible copy of the Bill of Lading or Airway Bill
- Notify Party must state Crowley
- Commercial Invoice (must include the following)
- Port of Entry
- Shipper Name & FDA Registration number
- Receiver Name
- Description of Merchandise
- Quantity: weight & measures
- Purchase price in currency of sale
- Country of Origin
- If product is for consumption or otherwise
Depending on the commodity and Country of origin, there may be other required documents. Contact us at (305) 471-8989 for additional information.