Crowley is a workplace like no other.
Employees describe their collaboration all over the globe as impactful and authentic. We hire high performers and invest in growing and learning together while rewarding outstanding performance.
Our culture has thrived for over 129 years on innovative ideas coming to life, where we challenge you to be the best you can be.
If you want a career that is challenging, energizing and rewarding, we hope you will consider joining our team as we continue to provide exemplary and innovative services worldwide.
The Crowley Way
We are one team focused on living our core values of Safety, Integrity and High Performance every day.
High performance at Crowley can be defined by our five core competencies:
- Being Action-Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Collaboration: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Demonstrating Self-Awareness: Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Managing Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Maritime Safety is About Staying Engaged at Sea
Austin Duckworth, A/B Tankerman from Alaska, Honored As Crowley Petroleum Services Safety Champion of the Year.
6 Hispanic “Secret Sauce” Recipes at Work
We reached out to some of our Hispanic employees to learn more about what their secret sauce is at work. Here’s what they shared.