Operations & Maintenance Solutions
Solutions to Ensure Your Project isn’t Blown Off Course
We understand the importance of having the right vessel for the right job. Our fleet has evolved over the years to ensure it best meets the specifications of our customers’ projects while utilizing best available safety and technology offerings.
That’s why we invest in and operating new series of O&M service offshore vessels (SOVs) to broaden asset availability and O&M support.
- Jones Act design, build and operations expertise
- Partnership with Danish shipping company ESVAGT to supply SOVs to the offshore wind market
- In-house naval architecture and vessel construction management for new builds and ongoing vessel maintenance
- In-house crewing and vessel operations team with access to a network of qualified, trained mariners
- Vessel monitoring, technician management, component monitoring, and dispatching to support the overall activity of the wind farm
- Emergency management to provide immediate assistance and mitigation support for offshore incidents 24/7
- Crowley will invest in small scale O&M terminals to support the 25 year life of a wind farm project
Crowley, ESVAGT to Build and Operate Service Operations Vessel for Siemens Gamesa at Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind Project
Crowley and Danish offshore maritime leader ESVAGT will jointly build and operate a service operations vessel (SOV) under a long-term charter with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, enhancing service for the U.S. clean wind energy market.
Under the new contract, U.S.-based Crowley will manage and crew the SOV to support Siemens Gamesa’s service operations on the Dominion Energy Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project.