Crowley is committed to the overall well-being of our employees and their families and is proud to offer a comprehensive package with a full spectrum of benefits.
While the benefits may vary slightly from location to location, these are the basics for full-time, administrative U.S. employees:
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with a Health Concierge
- Income Protection: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Voluntary Employee-Paid Benefits
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan with company match, Individual Pension Account, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off: Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Life/Work Benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, Adoption Benefit, Discounts and Services, Flexible Work Arrangements
- 12 Weeks of Fully Paid Parental Leave Benefits for Mothers, Fathers and Committed Partners
- Charitable Giving: Company match through the Crowley Cares Foundation
- Developmental Opportunities: Educational Assistance, Onsite and Offsite Trainings, Mentoring Program and more
- Activities: Employee Activities and Community Service (Visit our Crowley Careers pages on LinkedIn and Facebook to learn more)
- Volunteer time off (VTO) that provides up to 16 hours of paid leave for employees to volunteer and continue making a difference.
Crowley government employees maintain a benefit package specific to that particular work group/department. It may differ from the benefit package available to others at the same location or job function. Specific details will be shared as needed for applicable roles.
Crowley collects personal information you choose to provide through our recruiting portals. Crowley will not contact you to provide personal information during the recruiting process or when an offer is presented. If you have any questions about a communication you have received from us, please contact us at 1-800-CROWLEY or send an e-mail to email@example.com.