Command Center Operations
Dedicated 24/7 control tower with the ability to coordinate information, manage shipments, manage suppliers, and provide real-time/actionable information.
- 24/7 dedicated control tower with over 80+ personnel
- Ability to seamlessly manage information, manage suppliers, source/ procure, transport and deliver products via multiple modes
- Advanced analytics capability using state of the art IT systems with data visualization/decision tools to optimize shipments/on-time delivery
- Real-time visibility of cargo with the added ability to adapt, given dynamic situation parameters
OCONUS/CONUS Expedited Transportation
Time definite delivery of supplies via air, ocean (with Jones Act carriage, and truck, with real-time tracking and monitoring.
- Scheduled or Chartered Air Service
- On-Demand Trucking
- Scheduled Ocean Service
- Time Definite Delivery
- LNG tankload deliveries by land or sea
Medical Supply/Vaccine Warehousing
GDP compliant storage of Medical/ Pharmaceutical products via standard warehousing or “warehousing in a box”.
- Nationwide network of mobile and fixed warehouses with the ability to scale up or down on short notice based upon storage requirements.
- Understanding and experience with GDP compliant storage and transportation of medical/pharmaceutical (ambient and temperature controlled) products
- Ability to align and optimize warehousing along with the other components of the supply chain to ensure the best overall solution at the best overall cost
- Ability to enable and maintain quick inventory accuracy and turns while maintaining temperature sensitive product
Ships, structured facilities, meals, and security that follow required quarantine protocols.
- Ability to quickly source and deliver numerous living arrangements, including medical/hospital facilities
- Arrangements include not only housing but also additional items including security and meals according to the required quarantine protocols
- Various options available according to requirements, including geography, quality of life and length of stay
- Marine engineering and naval architecture services to design solutions
Crowley has been a consistent, responsive partner of the United States government for more than 100 years. We stand ready to support your COVID-19 response mission by providing you with speed to market, 24/7/365 readiness, experience, high performance and best-in-class technology.
- Long history and experience in supporting humanitarian, disaster and pandemic responses.
- Delivery of critical services to FEMA, DLA, USTRANSCOM, USAID, and WFP among others.
- Available contract vehicles that are active, accountable, quick, and audit proof.
- Crowley has a dedicated and fully operational distribution infrastructure with the Defense Freight Transportation Services (DFTS) contract.
- Dedicated personnel, American mariners to crew vessels, innovative ideas and enabling technologies to ensure operational success.
- Critical understanding and practice with Pharmaceutical Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and cold chain storage.
- On-site logistics support and shipping services in support of the U.S. military’s Operation United Assistance to fight Ebola in West Africa.
Crowley offers a full range of flexible and customizable services to federal, state and local governments in response to COVID-19. These solutions can be leveraged individually or scaled comprehensively for best response.
- DFTS – HTC71117DR003, United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- USC-09 – HTC71119DW019P00003, Surface Deployment Distribution Command (SDDC)
- RCTSD – 70FA3019D00000001, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- GAA – DTMA1H10001, Maritime Administration (MARAD)