CROWLEY HAS BEEN A VALUED GOVERNMENT PARTNER FOR OVER 100 YEARS – AT HOME AND ABROAD
Powered by industry specialists and veterans experienced in providing supply chain solutions tailored to the mission and optimized by cutting edge technology and innovation.
That’s how we deliver.
THE LOGISTICS OF HUMANITARIAN AID
THE EBOLA RESPONSE
- Boots on the ground in less than 48-hours
- Coordinated delivery of pallets of Ebola medicines requiring cold storage across Liberia
- Enabled construction of 17 fully stocked, remote Ebola treatment centers
- Established 8 warehouses for the distribution of humanitarian aid and construction supplies
- Trucked 5,000+ loads of cargo to remote construction sites
- Went above and beyond in donating a 6-month supply of rice to the Liberian Christian Orphanage
ANSWERING THE CALL – “THE CROWLEY PLAN”
HAITI EARTHQUAKE RESPONSE
- Landed in Port Au Prince within 3 hours of authorization
- Partnered with TRANSCOM to establish surface bridge to Haiti to reopen cargo operations in Port Au Prince
- Largest post-disaster lightering (JLOTS) operation
- Innovative pier solution using floating docks
- Moved 1,500 containers of relief supplies in the first 3 months of operations
- Adaptive supply chain solution utilized alternate routes through the Dominican Republic to speed relief aid delivery
COLLABORATION AT A MOMENT’S NOTICE
USAID MIAMI WAREHOUSE FOR CLIMATE DISASTERS
- Sole manager of USAID’s Miami warehouse and logistics facility
- Partnered with USAID to respond to natural disasters within the Western Hemisphere
- Rapid deployment – within 2 hours of notification – of emergency aid commodities to the Bahamas in the aftermath of Hurricane Irene and to Peru following the earthquake
- 80,000 pounds of relief supplies on the way in less than 24 hours when Hurricane Dean battered Jamaica
- Picked, packed, and arranged transport for 500 pallets of emergency relief supplies to the Philippines to aid survivors of Typhoon Bopha
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN ORCHESTRATION
ACROSS THE GLOBE
- Serves more than 15,000 commercial and government customers with 70,000+ shipments per month.
- Brings a carrier network that exceeds 6,500 large and small businesses around the world.
- Accounts with 130 healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, and some of the world’s largest retail providers.
- Services provided in Africa, Asia, The Americas (Central, South, North), Europe, Australia.
- Provides best commercial practices and adheres to international standards.
- Recognized with logistics excellence and customer service awards from SC Johnson and Toyota Logistics.
Get in touch with our team.