Command Center Operations
Dedicated 24/7 control tower with the ability to coordinate information, manage shipments, manage suppliers, and provide real-time/actionable information.
- 24/7 dedicated control tower with over 80+ personnel
- Ability to seamlessly manage information, manage suppliers, source/ procure, transport and deliver products via multiple modes
- Advanced analytics capability using state of the art IT systems with data visualization/decision tools to optimize shipments/on-time delivery
- Real-time visibility of cargo with the added ability to adapt, given dynamic situation parameters
OCONUS/CONUS Expedited Transportation
Time definite delivery of supplies via air, ocean (with Jones Act carriage, and truck, with real-time tracking and monitoring.
- Scheduled or Chartered Air Service
- On-Demand Trucking
- Scheduled Ocean Service
- Time Definite Delivery
- LNG tankload deliveries by land or sea
Medical Supply/Vaccine Warehousing
GDP compliant storage of Medical/ Pharmaceutical products via standard warehousing or “warehousing in a box”.
- Nationwide network of mobile and fixed warehouses with the ability to scale up or down on short notice based upon storage requirements.
- Understanding and experience with GDP compliant storage and transportation of medical/pharmaceutical (ambient and temperature controlled) products
- Ability to align and optimize warehousing along with the other components of the supply chain to ensure the best overall solution at the best overall cost
- Ability to enable and maintain quick inventory accuracy and turns while maintaining temperature sensitive product
Ships, structured facilities, meals, and security that follow required quarantine protocols.
- Ability to quickly source and deliver numerous living arrangements, including medical/hospital facilities
- Arrangements include not only housing but also additional items including security and meals according to the required quarantine protocols
- Various options available according to requirements, including geography, quality of life and length of stay
- Marine engineering and naval architecture services to design solutions
PPE Sourcing and Transportation Solutions
Our solid business performance and keen understanding of quality PPE demands, combined with our ability to procure the type and quantity of equipment required, while reliably delivering the product, make us the trusted source for local, state and federal government agencies.
Past performance includes the successful sourcing and delivery of 5 million N95 masks for the State of Maryland, working in concert with partners to provide fully financed procurement with access to approved product manufacturers.
- Masks (NIOSH-Approved N95, KN95, 3 and 5-Ply, Children’s Sizes)
- Face Shields
- Sourcing (any quantity)
- Certification (FDA/CDRH)
- Expedited Transportation from Manufacturer (land, air, sea)
- Customs Clearance
- Final Delivery to Customer Facility or Distribution to Multiple Sites
- Stringent Quality Controls including SGS Inspection
- Full Financing Available
- Approved Product Manufacturers – No Counterfeits
- Direct Sourcing
- 510K Products
- U.S. Top Secret Clearance
Crowley has been a consistent, responsive partner of the United States government for more than 100 years. We stand ready to support your COVID-19 response mission by providing you with speed to market, 24/7/365 readiness, experience, high performance and best-in-class technology.
- Long history and experience in supporting humanitarian, disaster and pandemic responses.
- Delivery of critical services to FEMA, DLA, USTRANSCOM, USAID, and WFP among others.
- Available contract vehicles that are active, accountable, quick, and audit proof.
- Crowley has a dedicated and fully operational distribution infrastructure with the Defense Freight Transportation Services (DFTS) contract.
- Dedicated personnel, American mariners to crew vessels, innovative ideas and enabling technologies to ensure operational success.
- Critical understanding and practice with Pharmaceutical Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and cold chain storage.
- On-site logistics support and shipping services in support of the U.S. military’s Operation United Assistance to fight Ebola in West Africa.
Crowley offers a full range of flexible and customizable services to federal, state and local governments in response to COVID-19. These solutions can be leveraged individually or scaled comprehensively for best response.
- DFTS – HTC71117DR003, United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- USC-09 – HTC71119DW019P00003, Surface Deployment Distribution Command (SDDC)
- RCTSD – 70FA3019D00000001, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- GAA – DTMA1H10001, Maritime Administration (MARAD)