Off-Pipeline LNG Supply and Distribution
U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and civilian agency leaders are committed to reducing their environmental footprint, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) continues to be a cleaner-burning fuel with no unburned residues or particulates, and fewer greenhouse gas emissions than other fossil fuels such as propane and diesel.
Remote installations and off-pipeline facilities that lack access to natural gas face challenges to meet cost and emission requirements with traditional fuels. Crowley provides LNG to help these users access and reap the same benefits of natural gas provided by pipeline.
To put it simply, Crowley can provide “last-mile” energy logistical solutions for government customers by:
• Sourcing LNG
• Executing and managing LNG Supply Agreements
• Transporting LNG from the liquefaction/supply site, via truck and/or vessel
• Providing equipment design and engineering services to ensure the most reliable, safe and compliant LNG storage and regasification system is installed
• Monitoring, administering and maintaining an efficient fuel supply chain
• Offering a single delivered price per MMBTU of energy delivered
Defense Logistics Agency-Energy (DLA-Energy)
Remote Defense and Civilian Government sites