Shipping and Logistics
Crowley and its subsidiary Customized Brokers are committed to developing an import program tailored to further simplify and meet your logistics operation requirements. Crowley can prepare and submit any and all customs documentation, and help ensure that your shipments are not delayed by customs issues at seaports, airports and at border crossings.
With the ever-changing Customs regulatory enhancements, stay updated with the latest duty saving programs as well as security requirements vital to your supply chain management.
- Non-Perishable/ General
We have long-standing relationships with regulatory trade authorities to ensure that the daunting array of import and export compliance issues are managed in a fast and efficient manner. View more about our service details below or contact us today to learn more how we can service your customs brokerage needs.
Our focus on compliance and personalized service makes all the difference in today's world. Moving your cargo in a timely manner is increasingly important, and you need a brokerage service that is efficient, detailed and experienced. View more about our Import Customs Clearance services.
- LDP/DDP Full Package Coordination
- Complete U.S. Customs clearance capabilities to accommodate various selling term entries for DDP shippers seeking to act as the foreign importer of record.
- Door delivery enables shippers to become foreign importers of record, thus reducing U.S. buyer liability
- Types of Entries
- Textile 807 handling
- Foreign trade zones, in-bonds, ID formal
- Duty preference programs
- U.S. goods returned
- Warehouse reconciliation
- Mail and informal entries
- Electronic (RLF) Filer
- Nationally authorized automated remote entry filer.
- Majority of all imports cleared via electronic system before arrival.
- Can file entry at any port within the U.S. electronically regardless of physical office locations.
- Trade Compliance Advisory
- Newsletter keeps our importers up to date with changing regulations, as well as new duty preference programs.
- Additional compliance assistance for those who require advice in dealing with Customs’ request for further information (CF-28), notice of actions (CF-29), or possible re-delivery or marking notices.
- Ruling assistance and informed compliance assessments.
- Validated member of the C-TPAT program. Download our certificate here: C-TPAT (PDF)
- ACE participant.
- Importers Security Filing - 10+2
- Assistance to stay updated with the security filing requirements imposed on all importers for goods arriving via ocean transportation.
Download ISF (10+2) filing certificate instructions here:
Specialized Customs Brokerage Services for the U.S. West Coast, Central America, China and Panama
Crowley has the partnerships and expertise to handle your logistics and customs brokerage requirements on a global scale, including between the U.S. West Coast, Central America, China and Panama. For more information about these select services, view the following information in English or Spanish:
Ocean to Air Freight Shipments for Fresh Produce to Europe and Asia
Crowley and its subsidiary, Customized Brokers have launched a pioneering program that combines ocean and air transport of perishable products from Central America to Asia and Europe via South Florida with multiple sailing days and fast transit times. For more information on this service, view the following information: