Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
Crowley Accord Acquires MMS to Provide Offshore Oil & Gas Crew Management Services
Crowley and Svitzer Agree to Create New Global Marine Services Company
Crowley Helps Combat Ebola by Providing Logistical Support for “Operation United Assistance” Mission in Africa
89 Crowley Vessels Honored with Environmental Awards in Recognition of 968 Combined Years of Safe Operations
Panama Canal Expansion One Step Closer Thanks to Gate Transport aboard Crowley’s Heavy Lift Barge 455 4