Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
- Send us an email »
Jensen Maritime to Design Baydelta’s First Hybrid Tractor Tug
Crowley’s Solutions Group Reorganizes to Better Serve Customers, Names New Leaders
Jensen’s Proven Workboat Design Selected for NAVSEA New-Build
Crowley Shipping Announces New Management Team
Crowley Restructures Business Units, Enhancing Service to Customers and Leveraging Scale to Gain Efficiency