Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
- Send us an email »
Crowley Supports Stampede Platform Tow-Out and Installation in the U.S. Gulf
ExxonMobil, Eagle LNG Partners LLC and Crowley Sign Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Collaboration Agreement
Crowley Appoints Industry Veteran Paul Manzi as Vice President of Safety, Security, Quality and Environmental Stewardship
Ninety-three Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards Recognizing 691 Combined Years of Safe Operations
Designed by Jensen, First Tier IV, SCR Tugboat in America is Christened