Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
- Send us an email »
Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
Crowley Successfully Supports Appomattox Platform Tow-Out in the U.S. Gulf
Crowley Adds Greater Velocity to U.S. Mainland-Puerto Rico Supply Chain with First Sailing of New LNG-Powered ConRo Ship
Crowley Takes Delivery of First LNG-Powered ConRo Ship Serving Puerto Rico
Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations