Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
- Send us an email »
Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
Tim Bush Promoted to Crowley Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
Crowley Hires David Sullivan as Vice President, Business Development & Capture Management, Government Services
Jensen Maritime to Design Baydelta’s First Hybrid Tractor Tug
Crowley’s Solutions Group Reorganizes to Better Serve Customers, Names New Leaders