Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
- Send us an email »
Designed by Jensen, First Tier IV, SCR Tugboat in America is Christened
Jensen Maritime Continues Evolution into Full Service Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Solutions
Crowley Supports Relief Actions for Haiti, Florida and Southeast in Response to Hurricane Matthew
Crowley Takes Delivery of Fourth LNG-Ready, Product Tanker
Ninety Six Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 639 Combined Years of Safe Operations