Crowley Offshore Services provide worldwide marine salvage and emergency response services. Full emergency response is just a call away. Within minutes of notification, the company can mobilize a worldwide network of highly qualified salvage masters, engineers and naval architects, along with technical and operations personnel.
- Portable “fly away” Rapid Response Equipment Packages
- Marine Firefighting
- Vessel/Ship Lightering
- Spill Containment and Underwater Fuel Removal
- Damage Stability
- Project Management for Emergency Response & Disaster Clean Up
- Specialized Salvage Equipment Includes Jack-Up Barges, Pneumatic rollers and 30 Proprietary Linear Chain Pullers
- Access to Crowley’s Myriad of Marine Equipment, Including High-Horsepower Tugs and Flat-Deck Barges.
- Send us an email »
Crowley Integrates DFTS Management into Government Solutions Group to Unify Supply Chain Services for Warfighter Readiness
Chamber of Shipping Honors 109 Crowley Vessels for Environmental Achievement
Crowley Christens El Coquí, Heralding a New Era in the U.S. Mainland-Puerto Rico Supply Chain
Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
Crowley Successfully Supports Appomattox Platform Tow-Out in the U.S. Gulf