Crowley is a workplace
like no other
Employees describe their collaboration all over the globe as impactful and authentic. We hire high performers and invest in growing and learning together while rewarding performance.
Our culture has thrived for over 130 years on innovative ideas coming to life, where we challenge you to be the best you can be. We live our core values and promote the diversity and expertise of our employees as a strength in support of each other. The results are superior solutions and services for our customers.
The Crowley Way
We are one team focused on living our core values of Integrity, Sustainability and Drive every day. High performance at Crowley can be defined by our five core competencies:
- Being Action-Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Collaboration: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Use a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses.
- Managing Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation in tackling new problems, using successes and failures as learning fodder.
Crowley’s historical partnership in providing government solutions goes beyond our proven service to warfighters and the government. We continue to strengthen our commitment to military members and veterans by developing skills that can be used during their military service or in their civilian careers.
Anyone can relate to the basic need to be authentic with others, but this can be a particular challenge for the LGBTQ+ community. At work, if someone who identifies as LGBTQ+ feels they can’t safely and openly be themselves, they have to pretend to be someone else. That’s where psychological safety comes in.