Employee Resource Group
Join us for Crowley’s bimonthly virtual MERG meeting.
The MERG exists to support a diverse and inclusive mariner workforce through resources, education, career development, and community.
Sign Up For Our Virtual Sessions
Our mission is to be a platform for our mariners to provide insight, offer ideas and suggestions on how we can improve inclusion and diversity across the Crowley fleet.
Mariner Inclusion and Diversity ERG will be a valuable resource for:
- Mariners sharing ideas for creating a more inclusive shipboard environment.
- Connecting corporate communications with the fleet so they can easily socially share our mariner experience. And to promote our employee brand.
- Mariners getting more involved with corporate social responsibility goals.
1st Year Goal – Establish Infrastructure, goals, missions and purpose.
- 3-month deliverable: To have the ERG fully chaired and membership open and active. To have had at least one meeting.
- 6-month deliverable: To have identified some areas of improvement for D&I in the fleet and a path forward on how to implement changes.
- 9-month deliverable: To have awareness of the ERG on every vessel in the Crowley fleet.
Benefits of Mariner Inclusion and Diversity (ERG/Comm):
- Mariner driven inclusion and diversity initiatives.
- Resource for mariner career development and mentorship.
- Improving the employee brand, making Crowley an employer of choice to support recruiting efforts.
- Creating an organized feedback loop for D&I programs and initiatives.