BECOME A SUPPLIER
Crowley’s focus on digital technologies drives value to benefit our suppliers, our customers, and employees. By registering on Crowley’s Supplier Portal, we will establish an integrated source to pay process between both our businesses that allows us both to realize growth and efficiency with faster processing through automation and improve our data and analytics capabilities.
Getting Started is Easy!
- If you have not done so already, review our supplier requirements here. Crowley’s values and integrity run strong through our company, and it’s important our suppliers set the same high bar.
- Your company’s administrator begins the registraton process. After entering the inital registraton informaton, the administrator will have the ability to assign roles, which are described at the bottom of this page.
- To aid you in this process, we have created the following Quick Guide.
The Overall Vendor Onboarding Process
Need additional resources?
Roles that can be assigned during the registration process
- Administrator: Manages the profile information for the supplier company. Primary tasks including updating supplier profile information and requesting user account to grant employees access to the supplier application.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist: Manages invoices and payment for the supplier company. Primary tasks include submitting invoices as well as tracking invoice and payment status.
- Bidder: Sales representative from a potential supplier responsible for responding to requests for quote, requests for proposal, requests for information and reverse auctions.
- Customer Service Rep: Manages inbound purchase orders and communicates shipment activities for the supplier company. Primary tasks include tracking, acknowledges or requests changes to new orders.
- Inventory Manager: Responsible for managing your organization’s inventory process control from beginning to end. Monitors available supplies, materials and products
- Sales Representative: Manages agreements and deliverables for your organization. Primary tasks include acknowledging or requesting changes to agreements in addition to adding catalog line items with pricing.