International Vessel Management
Crowley acquired majority ownership of Accord Marine Management, now Crowley Accord, in 2014. Our international ship management capabilities are leveraged by their long history and worldwide experience covering a variety of vessel types, some of which include:
|Bulk Carriers||Container Vessels||Offshore Towing|
|Trans-shippers||Livestock Carriers||Tankers/Chemical Carriers|
Since 1982, Accord has provided technical and crew management, project management, and back office services and solutions to customers, with a focus on adding value and efficient operation.
“Total Quality Management is not a destination, but a journey towards improvement”
- “Prevention rather than reaction” is the managing mindset of the superintendents.
- Vessels treated as though they were Crowley Accord-owned assets.
- Communication is key:
- Vessel monitoring
- Regular vessel visits
- PM system strict adherence by shore and sea-going staff
- Ensuring well trained mariners meeting highest professional standards.
- Recruitment via global network resulting in extensive and active database for officers and unlicensed crews for many types of vessels.
Back Office Solutions and Project Management
- Administrative functions – accounting, contracting and finance management
- ISM Documentation
- Pre-vetting for oil major, flag state & port state
- Safety, Security, Quality, and Environmental
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Insurance and risk management
- Legal support
Special Projects and Consultation
- S&P valuations
- Demoltion Supervision
- Newbuilding and Conversion Consultancy
- Ship Inspections
- Re-Flag services/assistance