Refrigeration Technician Job Now Available with Crowley
- Must have 5 years verifiable experience in maintenance and repair of self-contained refrigeration units and gensets including troubleshooting and experience with Micro Processing units.
- Must have working knowledge of diesel engines on gensets and nose mount units.
- Must have complete working knowledge of electrical circuitry and refrigeration units for ThermoKing and Carrier reefer nose mount units and ThermoKing and Carrier Micro Processing thin line containerized units including wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Will be accountable for meeting proficiency, safety, and quality requirements.
- Must be able to read, understand, and work from service directives and technical instructions.
- Must have legible penmanship.
- Must have toolbox and adequate supply of personal tools for use in accomplishing the above requirements and repairs.
- Must be able to pass Crowley’s Reefer Qualifications & Testing.
- Must be EPA certified to service Transport Refrigeration Equipment.
- Please do not show up at any Crowley facility announced.
- A recruiter will be in touch with you to review your referral.
- You MUST submit a resume with your referral.
- A TWIC is not required to be interviewed but it will be required before you can be officially hired.
Learn how you can obtain a TWIC here, or call 1-855-347-8371.