Jacksonville, Fl. to San Juan, PR
Looking to speak to someone right now?
Call (888) 411-6442 anytime between 8am and 5pm EST. If after hours, please use this form below for a call back.
What you need to know
Vehicle will be inspected at time of delivery and must meet the following requirements:
- A booking reservation must be made prior to delivery of the vehicle.
- Vehicle must be delivered to port 24 hours prior to scheduled sailing time.
- Vehicle should be in running condition and keys must remain with the vehicle.
- Vehicle must contain ¼ tank of gas or less (if vehicle is loaded in a container, fuel tank must be drained and battery disconnected). Vehicles containing more than ¼ tank of gas prior to shipping will be charged $75 for fuel removal.
- Vehicle should be clean and free of dirt and debris.
- Non-running vehicles will be accepted upon approval. Additional fee will apply.
- Modified vehicles are subject to rate change.
- Motorcycles and ATV’s are accepted to San Juan, Puerto Rico only.
- No personal items are permitted inside the vehicle. The only item allowed is the spare tire and a jack in the trunk.
Instructions for Delivering to Jacksonville, FL
- All required documentation should be sent to Documentation@crowley.com before arrival to the Jacksonville terminal. If documentation is not received, park in the designated parking spots for customers, and call 904-727-2475 for instructions.
- Vehicles should be delivered during receiving hours.
- An escort is required for vehicles exceeding 835 CFT, units not in container, oversized units and truckers delivering vehicles on car carriers without a TWIC card. An escort is provided to enter the port at a cost of $40 (payable at 904-727-2475).
- More Details about our Port Terminal in Jacksonville, FL .
Instructions for Picking Up at San Juan, PR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- You will need your photo I.D. and booking number.
- You will need to have the Title of the vehicle and/or Bill of Sale.
- Go to Crowley Car Division to obtain the Original Bill of Lading and the Hacienda appraisal which indicates the last free date at the port.
- Submit your Bill of Lading and/or your vehicle’s Title and/or Bill of Sale to the Hacienda’s internet platform named SURI. Through the internet they will advise how much you will need to ay on taxes.
- Pay online at SURI.GOV or take your paperwork to Crowley’s visitor’s parking lot where someone can assist you with the process.
- Once taxes are paid they will email back to you the Hacienda’s released document and forms #2042 & 2015.
- Finally you will go to Crowley office to receive your vehicle.
- Customer is allowed seven days to pick up the vehicle upon arrival.
- The vehicle owner’s social security card or a copy will be required by Hacienda at time of pick up. This is a new requirement.
- To avoid inconvenience, please call Customer Care at 1-800-Crowley to confirm if your cargo is ready before performing the pick up at destination.
*Rates apply on passenger vehicles not exceeding 1100 Cubic Ft (commercial vehicles excluded).
*Rates include all applicable fuel, security, port, terminal, handling surcharges, US Customs and EEI filing. An additional insurance charge of $250 will be added on units valued up to $25,000 and $500 for units valued up to $50,000, unless you choose to opt out prior to shipping. Rate quotes subject to change based on unit size and cube.