We are actively monitoring Tropical Storm Nicole and its potential to impact our operations and this week’s sailings. We are prepared to further amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
- Taino, SAL2087N – departed SJU on Tuesday (Nov. 8). ETA to JAX on Friday (Nov. 11), though we expect a delay in her arrival. We expect a delayed departure from Jacksonville for SAL2089S.
- Marty J, NAL2044S will discharge on Saturday (Nov. 12) in SJU.
- 455-3, NAL2043N expected to be delayed, depending on the weather conditions, ETA to PHL is Saturday (Nov.12), cargo available on Monday (Nov. 14). The Southbound sailing NAL2045S will also be delayed, ETD pending.
- Aldebaran, NZV2131N/NZV2137S arrived in JAX on Monday ( Nov.7) and is waiting for the storm to pass before moving to WIL Saturday (Nov. 12) afternoon.
- Floretta, SZV2043N/SZV2045S will bypass JAX. Southbound cargo destined for JAX will be routed to PEV and Northbound JAX cargo will be discharged in PEV and moved over land based on original booking information. ETD pending approval from USCG for the port to reopen.
- PEV the gate remains at Zulu status and is closed. Pending approval from USCG for reopening.
- JAX gate closed today (Nov. 9) at 1400 for outbound traffic and at 1500 to all other traffic. We anticipate reopening at on Friday (Nov. 11) at 0800 for all gate traffic, pending USGC approval. We will extend the gate to 20:00.
- FEC gates are closed to traffic. Anticipate the train service to resume on Friday (Nov. 11) upon assessment of the tracks.
- Miami Dry closed at 3pm today (Nov. 9), reopening tomorrow (Nov. 10) normal hours.
- Miami Fresh open regular hours today (Nov. 9) and tomorrow (Nov. 10).
- JAX W30th closed today (Nov. 9) and tomorrow (Nov. 10). Will reopen 0600 Friday (Nov. 11).
As the trajectory of the storm continues to develop, we will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).