We are actively monitoring Tropical Storm Idalia and its potential impacts on our operations. As the storm’s path continues to develop, we remain diligent, taking all appropriate steps to ensure the safety of personnel, including our marines, our vessels, and your cargo.
Documentation and Cargo Cutoff
Please ensure that all documentation and scheduled loads for this week’s El Coqui sailing are received as soon as possible. Although the deadline remains tomorrow (Tuesday, August 29) at 1200, receipt this evening (prior to gate closure at 1900) or earlier in the day tomorrow (gate opens at 0730) would facilitate smooth processing.
Affected Vessels (Subject to further updates)
- Breeze CGF3034S / CGF3034N
- ETA Santo Tomas, GT – 0400 on Tuesday, August 29
- ETA Puerto Cortez, HN – 0400 on Tuesday, August 29
- ETA Gulfport, MS – PM on Friday, September 1
- Tucana NZV3117S / NZV3117N
- ETA Mariel, Cuba – AM on Tuesday, August 29
- ETA Puerto Cortes, HN – 0400 on Thursday, August 31
- ETA Santo Tomas, GT – PM on Friday, September 1
- AS Floretta SZV3033N / SZV3035S
- ETA Jacksonville, FL – Tentative Thursday, August 31 (pending USCG clearance and reopening of the port.
- El Conquistador SAL3910S
- ETD Jacksonville, FL – Wednesday, August 30 sailing cancelled. Next sailing is Wednesday, September 6.
- El Coqui SAL3068S / SAL3068N
- ETD Jacksonville, FL – 1400 on Tuesday, August 29
- ETA San Juan, PR – Friday, September 1
- Warnow Beluga SZV3034S / SZV3034N
- ETA Moin, CR – AM Wednesday, August 30 for cargo discharge only.
- ETA Manzanillo, PA – AM on Thursday, August 31
- ETA Moin, CR – AM Friday, September 1 to load northbound cargo.
- Monday, August 28 – Open under USCG port condition X-Ray.
- Tuesday, August 29 – Open with anticipated port condition Yankee set at 1200. Expected port condition to change to Zulu at 2000 which will mandate closure.
- Wednesday, August 30 – Closed under port condition Zulu on Wednesday. Reopening will follow passage of the storm along with clearance by USCG.
- Monday, August 28 and Tuesday, August 29 – Open
- Preparing for closure on Wednesday, August 30
Thank you for your attention to this evolving situation. We will continue to operate schedule/closure information as it is received. Please contact either 1-800-Crowley or your Customer Care Representative with questions about your bookings.