We are actively monitoring several disturbances in the Atlantic including Hurricane IAN and its potential to impact our operations and this week’s sailings in the Caribbean, Central America, and Florida. We are prepared to amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
- El Coqui, SAL2078S – Due to expected port closure – Zulu 2000 Wednesday (Port Conditions Definition). Estimates its arrival to Jacksonville on Saturday, 10/01. ETD on Sunday, 10/02. (Pending USCG approval to reopen.)
- El Conquistador, SAL2932S – ETD JAX/ETA SJU pending.
- 455-4, NAL2039S – Departing PHL on Saturday, 10/01, ETA SJU Thursday, 10/08.
- AS Floretta, SZV2037N/ SZV2039S – Due to expected port closure, we will bypass Jacksonville, FL – NB JAX cargo on voyage SZV2037N will be discharged in Port Everglades. SB JAX cargo will roll to Warnow Whale SZV2040S.
- K Breeze, CGF2038N – expected ETA Thursday, 9/29, pending path of the storm. CGF2039S ETD GPT pending.
- Regula, ISL2026S – is 24 hours delayed. Estimates its arrival to Saint Thomas, VI on Thursday, 9/29 and Saint Croix, VI on Friday, 9/30.
Jacksonville – Condition Zulu on Wednesday, 09/28 at 2000, meaning no vessel activity. No gate on Thursday and possibly on Friday. USCG will have to approve reopening.
As the trajectory of the storm continues to develop, we will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).