We are actively monitoring the aftermath of Hurricane Fiona and any potential impact the storm may have had on our operations. We would like to share updates within the various regions impacted. Crowley continues to work hard to provide updated sailing schedules so you can plan your business needs during this difficult time.
Vessel, terminal, and warehouse updates:
- El Coqui, SAL2074N/SAL2076S – Departed San Juan at 1140 a.m. this morning, with an arrival to Jacksonville, FL on September 22 evening. Upon arriving to Jacksonville it will discharge and sail on September 23 (on schedule).
- El Taino, SAL2075S – Scheduled to depart Jacksonville, September 20 with an arrival to San Juan of September 23.
- El Conquistador, SAL2932S – Scheduled to depart Jacksonville, September 24 with an arrival to San Juan of September 29 (delayed due to add additional relief goods) .
- Terminal and warehouse hours: Regular Hours
- Hacienda hours: Regular Hours
- 455-4, NAL2027S – Scheduled to arrive to San Juan, Saturday, September 24.
- Regula, ISL2025S – Scheduled to arrive to St. Thomas on Tuesday, September 20, in the morning and to St. Croix, on Wednesday, September 21, in the evening.
- Terminal and warehouse hours: Regular hours.
- Rio Haina terminal and warehouse reopened Tuesday, September 20.
We will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page. Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).