Crowley Monitoring Hurricane Fiona Update 1
We are actively monitoring Hurricane Fiona and any potential impact the storm may have on our operations. We are prepared to amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary in order to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
Vessel, terminal, and warehouse updates:
- El Coqui, SAL2074S – Scheduled to arrive to San Juan, Monday, September 19 at 1100, inbound vessel traffic and cargo operations pending clearance for port reopening by local authorities.
- Terminal and warehouse hours: Regular hours on Monday
- Hacienda hours: Closed Monday
- 455-4, NAL2027S – Scheduled to arrive to San Juan, Saturday, September 24.
- Regula, ISL2025S – Scheduled to arrive to St. Thomas, Tuesday, September 20 morning and St. Croix, Wednesday, September 21 morning, inbound vessel clearance and cargo operations pending port reopening by local authorities.
- Terminal and warehouse hours: Regular hours on Monday.
We will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).