Assistant Engineer Jobs Now Available With Crowley
Crowley is seeking assistant engineers for our Ocean Class fleet. This is contract based work operating in the GOM and EC. You must be a member of SIU or willing to join.
- Assistant Engineer – Oceans, Any HP, Limited – 1600 GRT/3000 ITC License (may sub 3a/e, 2a/e, or 1a/e Motor License)
- Valid STCW with all required endorsements (including, but not limited to Officer in Charge of Engineering Watch, Advanced Firefighting, and Medical Care Provider)
- Lifeboatman Endorsement
- Valid Passport – must be able to travel internationally with no restrictions
- CPR/First Aid
- 1 year service as Engineer
- Caterpillar or Wartsila experience preferred
- Kongsberg Dynamic Positioning system Training preferred
- Familiarity with Towing vessel deck machinery
- Familiarity with PLC control systems
- Computer proficiencies with Word, Excel, Outlook and Maintenance based programs.