Global Shipping to Puerto Rico
Global Shipping and Logistics to Puerto Rico
Asia, Europe, Central & South America to Puerto Rico
Crowley is one of the most diversified transportation companies in the world, with a team of industry-savvy, seasoned logistics and global freight management professionals who can exponentially expand and simplify your supply chain.
As a provider of worldwide logistics services and a market leader in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean for more than 65 years, Crowley now offers small-to-medium shippers a single point of contact for ocean- and air-going cargo departing internationally for destinations throughout the Caribbean Basin, including Puerto Rico.
We specialize in offering complete logistics solutions, including freight consolidation, documentation, warehousing, distribution, door pickups and deliveries, and more, with the comfort of knowing services are managed within our trusted network for the highest-possible schedule integrity.
Get In Touch With Our Team of Experts
With frequent and timely sailings, Crowley is able to deliver Speed to Market for customers in need of container shipping services from Asia, Europe, Central and South America. Through our Global Agent Partners, our reach extends to other major ports worldwide.
As a NVO Airfreight Consolidator, a registered Independent Air Carrier (IAC) and member agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Crowley Logistics can determine the most efficient and effective routing of your air shipment. We offer reliable door-to-door service for air cargo to and from the U.S./Puerto Rico, while also providing Customs brokerage and delivery to the final destination.
Crowley is committed to developing an import program tailored to further simplify and meet your logistics operation requirements. Crowley can prepare and submit any and all customs documentation and help ensure that your shipments are not delayed by customs issues at seaports, airports and at border crossings.
With the ever-changing customs regulatory enhancements, stay updated with the latest duty saving programs as well as security requirements vital to your supply chain management.
We provide reliable import customs clearance services for nearly any perishable or time-sensitive product, including fresh and frozen produce, seafood and other refrigerated cargo.
Crowley’s warehousing and distribution center network was established to support the supply chain needs of our customers.
By seamlessly handling logistics requirements with unique accountability, Crowley allows its customers in Puerto Rico the freedom to focus on maximizing sales opportunities, maintaining brand equity and leveraging economies of scale.
Each distribution center is staffed with professionals experienced in warehousing and distribution. We offer the highest level of service and security for your cargo.
FCL & LCL Service From Asia
- FCL with weekly sailings from all ports in Asia
- Customs Brokerage Service
- Door Delivery Service in San Juan
- Weekly Sailings from all ports
- LCL Service from all Asia and Indian Subcontinent
- Single-point contact
- Consolidation across China, Southeast Asia and India via our Hong Kong hub directly to San Juan
- Cargo tracking via Crowley.com
LCL Consolidation From Spain
- Weekly consolidation from Spain to San Juan (15-day transit time).
- Fortnightly direct service consol service
- Door to door service from anywhere in Europe including Belgium, Germany, France, United Kingdom and Italy
- Transshipment to Caribbean destinations including St. Thomas, Barbados, Trinidad, St Maarten, St Croix, Dominican Republic and Jamaica
- Customs brokerage and bonded warehousing services
- Cargo tracking via Crowley.com
FCL Service From Mexico
FCL Service From Brazil