We are actively monitoring Tropical Storm Nicole and its potential to impact our operations and this week’s sailings. We are prepared to further amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
- Taino, SAL2087N – departed SJU on Tuesday (Nov. 8). ETA to JAX on Friday (Nov. 11). SAL2089S will depart on Saturday (Nov.12), with expected delays into SJU, ETA pending.
- 455-3, NAL2043N delayed, ETA to PHL is Sunday (Nov.13) depending on the weather conditions, cargo availability Tuesday, 11/15. NAL2045S, Monday (Nov. 14), ETA to SJU, Wednesday (Nov. 23).
- 455-4, NAL2046S ETD via PHL, Saturday (Nov. 19) and ETA to SJU (Nov. 26).
- Marty J, NAL2044S will discharge on Saturday (Nov. 12) in SJU, ETA to PHL Saturday (Nov. 19), NAL2047S ETD Thursday (Nov. 24).
- Aldebaran, NZV2131N/NZV2137S arrived in JAX on Monday (Nov. 7) arriving to WIL Saturday afternoon (Nov. 12).
- Floretta, SZV2043N/SZV2045S bypassed JAX. Southbound cargo destined for JAX will be routed to PEV and Northbound JAX cargo will be discharged in PEV and moved over land based on original booking information. ETD on time Friday (Nov. 11).
- PEV gate, terminal, and vessel operations have resumed as normal with an extended gate to 19:00 today (Nov. 10). Normal gate hours on Friday (Nov. 11) and Saturday (Nov. 12).
- JAX gate closed today (Nov. 10) reopening on Friday (Nov. 11) at 0800 for all gate traffic. We will extend the gate to 20:00.
- FEC is open to all receiving traffic but anticipate the train service to resume on Friday (Nov. 11) upon assessment of the tracks.
- JAX W 30th will reopen Friday (Nov. 11).
As the trajectory of the storm develops, we will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539)