Update 2: Public Demonstrations in Haiti
We continue to monitor the effects of ongoing demonstrations and civil unrest in Haiti on our operations. Currently, we are experiencing challenges moving cargo throughout the country, with continued roadblocks in place. We have limited terminal access which has impacted local port operations and cargo movement to/from terminal. While the situation remains highly fluid, safety remains our top priority. As such, our operations team has taken all appropriate steps to ensure the safety of our personnel, facilities, and cargo.
Please note the resulting cargo changes
- M/V K Storm voyage DOM2031S departing Port Everglades, Fla., on September 21 will not stop in Haiti.
- Rio Haina – No current changes, scheduled arrival of vessel continues to be September 24.
- Haiti – Cargo will sail on our next voyage, DOM2032S on September 28 arriving in Haiti on October 3.
- M/V K Storm voyage DOM2032S, departing Port Everglades, Fla., on September 28
- Rio Haina – Scheduled arrival of vessel is October 1.
- Haiti – Scheduled arrival of vessel is October 3.
Thank you for continuing to trust us as your supply chain partner. If you have any questions, please contact your sales or customer service representative at 1-800-CROWLEY.