Haiti Civil Unrest
We continue to experience operational challenges due to ongoing demonstrations and civil unrest in Haiti. We have limited terminal access which has impacted local port operations and cargo movement to/from terminal and throughout the country. While the situation remains fluid, safety remains our top priority. As such, our operations team has taken all appropriate steps to ensure the safety of our personnel, facilities, and cargo including the following changes to our sailing schedule.
- M/V K Storm voyage DOM2032S, departing Port Everglades, Fl, on September 28 will not stop in Haiti.
- Rio Haina – No current changes, scheduled arrival of vessel is October 1.
- Haiti – Cargo will sail on our next voyage, DOM2033S on October 5 arriving in Haiti on October 10.
- M/V K Storm voyage DOM2033S, departing Port Everglades, Fl, on October 5.
- Rio Haina – Scheduled arrival of vessel is October 8.
- Haiti – Scheduled arrival of vessel is October 10.
If you have any questions, please contact your sales or customer service representative at 1-800-CROWLEY.