We are actively monitoring Tropical Storm Nicole and its potential to impact our operations and this week’s sailings. We are prepared to further amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
- PEV will be set at Zulu 20:00, the gate will close and vessels ops will stop at 1700. The port will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday (Nov. 9). Pending reopening from USCG.
- JAX vessel operations will be suspended on tomorrow, Wednesday (Nov. 9), however we will continue with an in/out gate for cargo operations until 17:00. Vessel operations will be resumed once approved to reopen by USCG.
- El Coqui, SAL2088S departed JAX at 0402 Tuesday (Nov. 8). Expect on-time arrival to SJU.
- Taino, SAL2087N – departed SJU on Tuesday (Nov. 8), early morning. We continue to monitor the arrival to JAX, but expecting delays.
- Marty J, NAL2044S will discharge on Saturday (Nov. 12) in SJU.
- 455-3, NAL2043N expected to be delayed, ETA to PHL Friday evening (Nov. 11), cargo available on Monday (Nov. 14). The Southbound sailing NAL2045S ETD is Saturday (Nov. 12).
- Aldebaran, NZV2131N arrived in JAX on Monday ( Nov.7) and will wait for the storm pass before moving move to WIL Saturday (Nov. 12) afternoon.
- Floretta, SZV204N/SZV2045S will bypass JAX. Southbound cargo destined for JAX will be routed to PEV and Northbound JAX will be discharged in PEV and moved for inland movement based on original booking information.
As the trajectory of the storm continues to develop, we will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).
*An explanation of USGC conditions can be found here.
Thank you for your role in helping us Carry the World. Forward.