Crowley Monitoring Sub-Tropical Storm Nicole
We are actively monitoring Sub-Tropical Storm Nicole and its potential to impact our operations and this week’s sailings. We are prepared to further amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
- El Coqui, SAL2088S will depart at 0300 Tuesday, Nov. 8. We will hold the gate open to 2200 (Nov. 7) to better accommodate your cargo drops. Expect on-time arrival to SJU.
- Taino, SAL2087N – expected to depart SJU on time (Nov. 7), but monitoring the arrival to JAX.
- Marty J, NAL2044S will discharge on Saturday (Nov. 12) in SJU.
- 455-3, NAL2043N expected to be delayed, ETA to PHL Friday evening (Nov. 11), cargo available on Monday (Nov. 14). The Southbound sailing NAL2045S ETD is Saturday (Nov. 12).
- Aldebaran, NZV2131N is expected to be in JAX later this evening (Nov. 7), and will wait for the storm pass before moving move to WIL Saturday (Nov. 12) afternoon.
- Floretta, SZV204N/SZV2045S will bypass JAX. Southbound cargo destined for JAX will be routed to PEV and Northbound JAX will be discharged in PEV and moved to JAX.
As the trajectory of the storm continues to develop, we will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).
Thank you for your role in helping us Carry the World. Forward.