We are actively monitoring Hurricane Fiona and any potential impact the storm may have on our operations. We are prepared to amend our shoreside and marine operations, should it become necessary in order to ensure the safety of personnel, vessels, and your cargo.
Vessel, terminal, and warehouse updates:
- El Coqui, SAL2074S – Cargo operations scheduled to commence on Monday, September 19, at 1800.
- Terminal and warehouse hours: Regular hours on Monday
- Hacienda hours: Closed Monday
- 455-4, NAL2027S – Scheduled to arrive to San Juan, Saturday, September 24.
- Regula, ISL2025S – Scheduled to arrive to St. Thomas on Tuesday, September 20 in the morning and to St. Croix, on Wednesday, September 21 in the evening.
- Terminal and warehouse hours: Regular hours on Monday.
- Rio Haina terminal and warehouse are closed today and tomorrow.
We will post the latest information on closures, operational changes, weather delays, etc. to crowley.com/announcements.
We encourage you to bookmark the page. Additionally, our most up-to-date sailing schedule can also be found online. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-Crowley (1-800-276-9539).