Crowley Fuels Alaska
Propane for Alaska’s Homes and Businesses
Crowley Fuels is one of the largest and best propane suppliers in Alaska. We offer delivery in bulk, tanks and bottles to homes and businesses across Alaska. We are also Alaska’s exclusive Blue Rhino provider, distributing small consumer bottles to the many retailers throughout the state.
Whether you’re looking to run your cabin for the weekend, take to the open road in your RV, or power a large, complex, commercial project, Crowley can provide the quality products you need – safely, reliably and with a smile.
As one of Alaska’s largest suppliers of propane, we offer delivery in a variety of package sizes, from 100-gallon bottles to 11,000-gallon tankers. We also offer:
- Bulk containers and export tanks
- Propane bottles and cylinders
- Pumping/dispensing equipment
Our Alaska propane terminals
Among our service locations across Alaska, we are pleased to offer propane and related delivery services in these communities:
Alaska’s exclusive Blue Rhino provider
We are the exclusive Blue Rhino service provider in Alaska, providing small bottles to the many retailers throughout the state.
Propane safety links and resources
Below are some helpful links, articles, and resources from the official Propane website.
- How To Read A Propane Tank Gauge: Checking your gauge regularly is an easy way to ensure you always have enough fuel. Remember: If your tank is empty, a qualified professional must inspect your system.
- How To Turn Off a Propane Tank: There are a few reasons why you’d need to turn off the flow of propane to your tank. Fortunately, turning a tank off is very easy.
- If You Suspect a Gas Leak: Everyone in your family should know what to do if they smell propane. Here are a few steps to take in the event of a potential gas leak.
- Getting Your Propane System Inspected: To keep your home’s propane system in great shape, you need regular inspections by a qualified professional. Here’s what to expect during a typical inspection.
- Propane Safety and Winter Storms: As the season for severe winter weather sweeps across the country, make sure your family and your property are prepared for whatever the winter brings. Just follow the tips below and contact your local propane supplier if your propane system ever gets damaged.