Chasis and Container Road Service Policy
Crowley Logistics Chassis and Container Road Service Policy
Effective: January 01, 2020
Crowley has contracted Downtime Fleet Management Services (Downtime) to provide road service on Crowley equipment in transit on the highway or Customer Pool Locations. This Roadside Service Agreement authorizes Downtime to respond to requests by Carriers for roadside repair on any equipment being operated on behalf of Crowley by a Carrier with a valid Crowley Liner Services, Inc. Equipment Interchange Agreement. This program only applies to equipment interchanged from Crowley Liner Services, Inc.
To use this program Carriers may call Downtime at 866-965-9288. When calling for service drivers must provide:
- Driver Name and Phone
- Trucking/Motor Carrier Company Name
- Valid Crowley Container and Chassis Number
- Crowley Intermodal Trip Number (if applicable)
- Road Service Location: Physical Address, Cross Street, City, State
- Identify the Problem (mechanical/tire)
- Tire Type, Tire Size, Tire Position
- Description of mechanical failure
This program is designed to minimize the expense, lost time and customer inconvenience associated with replacement of tires that fail during highway transit. The success of the program relies on the commitment of the Carrier to ensure that the program is used appropriately and is in no way abused. Crowley in its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or terminate this entire program or to exclude a Carrier from using this program.