Shipping and Logistics
Ship Your Household Goods
With personalized services and over 120 years of experience in the transportation industry, Crowley can handle your personal items and household goods shipments with ease. You can depend on us to recommend the right equipment, explain storing techniques and track your shipment during the entire move.
Download the details below to move your household goods worry free with all the details covered. Please review carefully as each destination has different requirements
Steps to get your cargo moving -
- Confirm rate quote for shipment: 1-800-CROWLEY (1-800-276-9539)
- Make booking reservation: 1-800-CROWLEY (1-800-276-9539)
- Documentation requirements:
- Master Bill of Lading – required for all shipments
- Electronic Export Information (EEI/formerly known as Shipper’s Export Declaration) – required by U.S. Government and based on declared valued of shipment (if $2500 or more). This can be self filed via www.aesdirect.gov or you can contact Crowley Logistics to file on your behalf. If you decide to use Crowley Logistics for filing of the EEI, additional paperwork is required and an EEI filing fee will be charged. If you decide to file the EEI yourself, you must state the filing confirmation number (Internal Transaction Number or ITN) on the master bill of lading.
- Insurance acknowledgment form – required for shipments of any personally owned vehicle.