Shipping and Logistics
Hurricane Maria Update #8
Our thoughts and prayers are with our friends, families and colleagues throughout the Caribbean.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Maria's impact to Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands, safety remains our primary focus as we reestablish operations.
The following list contains the latest updates on those ports and facilities experiencing closings or alternate operating hours due to the storm's impact.
San Juan, PR:
- The port of San Juan, PR, is now open for daylight transit only.
- We were able to discharge the El Conquistador, voyage NAL7035S, yesterday, September 23. We are currently working on discharging our 455-4 barge, voyage SAL7107S, and plan on discharging the La Princesa, voyage SAL7108S tomorrow, September 25. All these barges bring much needed food and relief cargo to the island.
- We are working closely with Hacienda to facilitate the release of these loads.
- Our terminal and warehouse in San Juan will be open this coming week from 0800 to 1530 EST.
U.S. Virgin Islands:
- The port of St. Thomas is open for daylight transit only.
- Our St. Thomas offices and terminals are currently open.
- The port of St. Croix is now open for daylight transit only.
- We were able to discharge the Federica, voyage ISL7037S, yesterday, September 23, bringing much needed food and relief cargo to St. Croix.
We will continue to update you as our operations resume or conditions change. For the latest information on our sailing schedule, please visit Crowley.com .
If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative or the Customer Service Department at 1-800-276-9539.Archive