Shipping and Logistics
Hurricane Maria Update #7
Our thoughts and prayers are with our friends, families and colleagues throughout the Caribbean.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Maria's impact to Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands, safety remains our primary focus as we reestablish operations.
The following list contains the latest updates on those ports and facilities experiencing closings or alternate operating hours due to the storm's impact.
San Juan, PR:
- The port of San Juan, PR, is now open for daylight transit only.
- We are working closely with Hacienda to facilitate the release of food and relief cargo.
- Our terminal and warehouse in San Juan are open today and tomorrow, September 23, and Sunday, September 24, from 0800 to noon EST.
- Our terminal and warehouse hours next week will be from 0700 to 1530 EST.
U.S. Virgin Islands:
- The port of St. Thomas is open for daylight transit only.
- Our St. Thomas offices and terminals are currently open.
- The port of St. Croix is expected to open later today, September 23 and our offices and terminals are awaiting authorization in order to proceed with vessel operations.
We will continue to update you as our operations resume or conditions change. For the latest information on our sailing schedule, please visit Crowley.com .
If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative or the Customer Service Department at 1-800-276-9539.Archive