Shipping and Logistics
Hurricane Maria Update #5
Our thoughts and prayers are with our friends, families and colleagues throughout the Caribbean.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Maria's impact to Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands, safety remains our primary focus as we reestablish operations.
The following list contains specific information on those ports and facilities experiencing closings or alternate operating hours due to the storm's impact.
San Juan, PR:
- The port of San Juan, PR, is currently performing navigational assessments prior to reopening for vessel traffic.
- We are working closely with Hacienda to facilitate the release of food and aid cargo.
- Our terminal in San Juan will be open tomorrow, September 23, from 0800 to noon EST.
- Our warehouse is closed until the safe resumption of operations can be determined.
U.S. Virgin Islands:
- The port of St. Thomas has reopened for daylight transit only.
- Our St. Thomas offices and terminals are currently open.
- Our St. Croix offices and terminals remain closed until the safe resumption of operations can be determined.
- Our St. Maarten terminal and offices are currently open.
- All other terminals, warehouses, and offices are currently open and operating normally, though delays are expected.
- The port of Rio Haina, our terminals, warehouse, and offices in the Dominican Republic resumed operations today, September 22.
- Haiti, Cuba, and Jamaica ports, terminals and offices are operating normally at this time.
We will continue to update you as our operations resume or conditions change. For the latest information on our sailing schedule, please visit Crowley.com .
If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative or the Customer Service Department at 1-800-276-9539.