Shipping and Logistics
Crowley to Launch Direct, Weekly Service from Florida Ports to Costa Rica and Panama
To enhance the velocity of your supply chains in the U.S. and Central America, Crowley will begin dedicated, direct ocean cargo service from Florida to Costa Rica and Panama, featuring fast transit times, optimized sailing dates, and our full offering of logistics solutions.
The new fixed-day weekly service is scheduled to begin August 9, 2017. Crowley’s vessels will sail from the ports of Jacksonville and Port Everglades, Fla., to Puerto Limon, Costa Rica, and Manzanillo, Panama.
The ships southbound and northbound schedules, including document and cargo cutoffs are listed below:
Important Cut-Off Requirements:
- Documentation cut-off requires receipt of both the ITN number and Final Master Bill of Lading
- Final Master Bills of Lading received after the cut-off time will result in cargo delays
- Corrections made after the manifest is submitted could result in additional charges
South Florida Drayage Cargo Cut-offs:
- Empty equipment positioning requests must be received no later than 1600, Thursday afternoon
- Requests for cargo pickup must be received by 0800, Friday morning
- Deadline for a scheduled pickup is 10:00, Friday morning
Crowley’s complete supply chain management services support dry and refrigerated ocean container shipping designed to deliver cargo at peak times for importers and exporters. The new service will work seamlessly with Crowley’s logistics solutions, which include Customs clearance, pool-point distribution, inland transportation and refrigerated warehousing for both full container loads (FCL) and less-than-container loads (LCL) for efficient management and services.
As a longtime transportation and logistics provider in the U.S. and Central America, Crowley’s team of professionals look forward to helping you find supply chain solutions that increase the speed your cargo reaches the market while reducing landed cost. For more information, contact us at 1-800-CROWLEY or visit www.crowley.com .Archive