Project Logistics and Global Freight Management
Over-Dimensional, Heavylift and Out-of-Gauge Cargo
Experience matters when transporting over-dimensional and/or heavy-lift project cargo. Crowley’s knowledge and relationships with carriers allow us to plan, manage and execute the optimal solution to handle your heavy equipment, modules or project cargo safely and at the lowest practical cost.
Crowley’s People Who Know have successfully managed high-value, over-dimensional project cargo worldwide since 1984, all of which is backed by our in-house engineering, naval architecture and project management expertise for even the most complex project cargo. Additionally, our relationships with carriers and specialized service providers enable us to plan and execute the optimal solution to handle your cargo safely and at the lowest practical cost.
To ensure a safe, on-time and incident-free shipment, Crowley plans for project success via the following measures:
- Conducting detailed, country-specific port, route and bridge surveys and site reports to identify challenges and manage them in advance
- Reviewing the market to find the right carriers and partners
- Preparing lift plans and tie-down recommendations
- Analyzing the shipment to determine whether outside dimensions and weight per piece can be reduced, which may allow us to expand carrier and routing options and to minimize transport and handling costs
- Providing on-site representation during loading and unloading.
Project Logistics and Global Freight Management:
Current Customer Log-InLogin
Crowley Announces Joint Venture with Ghana-Based IbisTek
Crowley and Subsidiary TITAN Salvage Relocate to Shared Office and Warehouse Facility in Houston
Crowley Named a Top 100 Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Provider for Fifth Consecutive Year
TITAN Salvage Appoints New Vice President of Business Strategy and Process
Crowley's David Higgs Discusses Plans for Global Expansion with Breakbulk.com