Freight Forwarding and Global Project Logistics
Over-Dimensional, Heavylift and Out-of-Gauge Cargo
Experience matters when transporting over-dimensional and/or heavy-lift project cargo. Crowley’s knowledge and relationships with carriers allow us to plan, manage and execute the optimal solution to handle your heavy equipment, modules or project cargo safely and at the lowest practical cost.
Crowley’s People Who Know have successfully managed high-value, over-dimensional project cargo worldwide since 1984, all of which is backed by our in-house engineering , naval architecture and project management expertise for even the most complex project cargo. Additionally, our relationships with carriers and specialized service providers enable us to plan and execute the optimal solution to handle your cargo safely and at the lowest practical cost.
To ensure a safe, on-time and incident-free shipment, Crowley plans for project success via the following measures:
- Conducting detailed, country-specific port, route and bridge surveys and site reports to identify challenges and manage them in advance
- Reviewing the market to find the right carriers and partners
- Preparing lift plans and tie-down recommendations
- Analyzing the shipment to determine whether outside dimensions and weight per piece can be reduced, which may allow us to expand carrier and routing options and to minimize transport and handling costs
- Providing on-site representation during loading and unloading.
Freight Forwarding and Global Project Logistics:
- (832) 850-4000
- Send us an email »
Current Customer Log-InLogin
Crowley Breaks Ground on $48.5 Million Pier and Terminal Construction Project at Isla Grande in San Juan
IbisTek Crowley Shares Logistics Solutions with Energy and Civil Infrastructure Reps during U.S. Embassy-Hosted Seminar in Ghana
Crowley Christens Second of Four, Newly Built, LNG-Ready Product Tankers for Use in U.S. Coastwise Trade
Crowley Celebrates Over Seven Million Man Hours without a Lost Time Injury in Valdez Operations
Jensen Maritime to Design Two New Escort Tugs for McAllister Towing