Alaska Fuel Sales and Distribution
Crowley Fuels - Bethel Fuel Delivery
Stay Warm. Stay Safe. Save Money.
Winter Tips from Crowley Fuels
Stay warm and safe – and save money – this winter with these 10 tips from Crowley Fuels:
- Avoid using cooking stoves or ovens for space heating.
- Clean or change your furnace filters regularly.
- Have your heating systems and appliances inspected periodically to make sure they are operating safely and efficiently.
- Caulk around windows and install sliding draft guards under doors – simple steps like this can help you save up to 20 percent on heating costs!
- Install gas/CO2 detectors to alert you to leaks or dangerous levels of CO2.
- Install a programmable thermostat so you can schedule your home’s heat to lower automatically when you are away or asleep.
- Turn down the temperature of your water heater to the warm setting (120°F).
- Running out of gas can cause serious safety hazards. Consider setting up regular delivery for safety, convenience and savings. (Customers signed up for auto-fill with Crowley receive a discount on their heating fuel – ask us how.)
- Run generators outside, away from windows or building air intakes.
- If you smell gas, immediately put out all open flames and leave the area.
Bethel Airport Aviation Fuel Service
+1 (907) 543-4001 or +1 (907) 543-3002
Tank farm and store hours:
Crowley Bulk Petroleum and Propane
Tel: +1 (907) 543-2421
Fax: (907) 543-2190
Crowley's Bethel Store is open year round to sell all products available and provide local services. Our self-service gas station is open 24/7.
Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards. For aviation fuel the AVCARD is also accepted.
Located Near You
View Larger Map