We value our employees and their family's well-being therefore you and your family’s health is one of our highest priorities. Crowley is proud to offer a comprehensive package with a full spectrum of benefits.
While the benefits may vary slightly from location to location, these are the basics for full-time, administrative US employees.
- Health Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision
- Income Protection: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Voluntary Employee-Paid Benefits
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Individual Pension Account, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off: Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Life/Work Benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, Adoption Benefit, Discounts and Services, Flexible Work Arrangements
- Charitable Giving: Company Match
- Developmental Opportunities: Tuition Assistance, Onsite and Offsite Training Offered, Mentoring Program
- Activities: Employee Activities and Community Service
Crowley Government Services (GoServ) maintains a benefit package specific to that particular work group/department. It may differ from the benefit package available to others at the same location or job function. Specific details will be shared as needed to applicable roles.