We value our employees and their family's well-being therefore you and your family’s health is one of our highest priorities. Crowley is proud to offer a comprehensive package with a full spectrum of benefits.
While the benefits may vary slightly from location to location, these are the basics for full-time, administrative US employees.
- Health Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision
- Income Protection: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Voluntary Employee-Paid Benefits
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Individual Pension Account, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off: Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Life/Work Benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, Adoption Benefit, Discounts and Services, Flexible Work Arrangements
- 12 Weeks of Fully Paid Parental Leave Benefits for Mothers, Fathers and Committed Partners
- Charitable Giving: Company Match
- Developmental Opportunities: Tuition Assistance, Onsite and Offsite Training Offered, Mentoring Program
- Activities: Employee Activities and Community Service
Crowley Government Services (GoServ) maintains a benefit package specific to that particular work group/department. It may differ from the benefit package available to others at the same location or job function. Specific details will be shared as needed to applicable roles.
Crowley collects personal information you choose to provide through our recruiting portals. Crowley will not contact you to provide personal information during the recruiting process or when an offer is presented. If you have any questions about a communication you received from us, please contact us at 1-800-CROWLEY or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .